Do you have a Facebook Fan page?
Are you publishing content and making posts, but no one is engaged?
Then you need to try my 10 steps to improving conversions and engagement with your Facebook followers.
10 Steps that lead to Better Facebook Conversions
- Use eye catching images to grab the attention of your audience
- Try to use head shots where possible. They convert better
- Use high quality images that fit properly in the news feed
- Use color that contrasts you images to make them pop
- Use the right text and language for your target audience
- Use short but strong engaging headlines with power words
- Prompt an action. “Like if you agree”. “Share if you like” etc
- Post in the evening of your target audience
- Post no more than 5 posts a day
- Rinse and repeat
Following these 10 steps will guarantee better engagement with your target audience and Facebook followers. Try it for 30 days and see if there is any improvement.
Leave a comment below if you have any other tricks you like to use.
All the best to online success!